N/APosted on - 08/24/2014
Connection terminated is the latest error that I have when I want to connect to the Internet. Redial is not helping, the restart of my PC is not helping and nothing seems like to work. Can anyone help me please to fix this error ? Why is not working ?
Network Connection Prompt
Connection terminated due the modem error
You probably haven't permitted network sharing in your phone. It can be caused by other issues though.
Follow the steps below and see if your problem gets solved:
1. Download and install the exact driver software provided for your phone and computer operating system.
2. Connect the phone in Network sharing mode.
3. Go to 'System & Networks' settings from the control panel of your computer.
4. From the 'List of Network Connection', check your desired connection is not disabled.
5. After doing the above, connect to the internet from your software.