N/APosted on - 01/08/2018
Hello experts, I want to do the configuration on my Lumia phone for Outlook 365 server settings. There is some kind of server error due to which I am unable to see my e-mails. Kindly explain me the proper configuration to eliminate this error.
Configure Outlook 365 Server Settings For Lumia 365
1. Navigate to the App list and search for settings.
2. Under the scheme menu select for Settings.
3. Choose for e-mail+accounts.
4. Tap on increase an account option and touch at Exchange.
5. Provide the Email address and password.
6. Tap the Advanced options.
7. In the server field type: outlook.office365.com.
8. Select sign in and choose Select.