N/APosted on - 04/17/2017
I want to configure Netgear n150 router setup on my PC to establish the internet connection via cable. What are the steps do so?
Configure Netgear N150 Router Setup On Your PC
Follow these steps to establish the connection:
- In the LAN port insert the cable from your PC and in the internet port insert cable from your broadband device.
- Restart the broadband, router, and PC to refresh the settings.
- After the completion of the booting, open the internet browser on your PC and enter the IP address of the router. After that, click ‘enter.’
- Now the system will ask you to connect to your router. Enter the default username: ‘admin’ and password: ‘password.’
- After this, press enter. If you have not changed the username and password, it will accept it, and the Setup Wizard will open.
- On this screen, select ‘yes’ to detect the connection type and setup. Then click ‘Next.’
- After it detects the Dynamic IP, click ‘Next.’
- Verify the IP address field.