N/APosted on - 11/08/2013
I am using Windows 7 Operating System and getting this weird error message every time I try to open Reference file for batch process. I can’t understand this issue and unable to resolve this problem. I need your assistance. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Batch Process Reference File Attach:
Files in Folder Include Sub Folders.
Microsoft Visual Basic:
Compile error in hidden module : frmBatch.
Compile error in hidden module frmBatc
The error is because of some add-in files in the office startup folder.
To resolve this error follow the steps below:
1) Click 'Start', Click 'Explore'
2) Locate startup folder in the path: 'C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOfficeStartup
3) Right click the 'Dictation.dat' file, Click 'Cut'
4) Click 'Start', Right click 'My Documents' folder, Click 'Paste'
5) Repeat the process for every add-in file in the startup folder