N/APosted on - 11/15/2013
I have been searching for an FM transmitter which can be plugged in to a car's cigarette lighter and is also able to receive music via Bluetooth. What I know is available is only for making calls. Does one exist for music? If not what else can I do to achieve the same goal?
Car FM transmitter that receives signal from bluetooth (A2DP)
The Satechi Bluetooth hands free car stereo FM transmitter provides all the features required by you.
1) It is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs.
2) It provides full duplex communication and Digital Signal Processing to cancel echo and reduce ambient noise
3) USB ports for IPhone 5, 4s, 4, 3Gs and 3G, iPod, MP3 players
4) Allows direct connection from the device to the Aux port in car without FM transmission
5) Auxiliary line in jack to connect other audio devices like MP3 player, CD player, PC, laptop