N/APosted on - 05/28/2013
I’d been using Microsoft crm 2011 for automatic dialing of outbound calls. The problem was it has been blocked before it can process by the microsoft crm 2011 screen popup. I’ve carefully followed the Configuration Authentication for Microsoft CRM 2011 documentation. I also followed a few videos on configuring this feature. It was enabled but it was still not working. How can I solved this problem?
Can’t process call was blocked in Microsoft crm 2011 screen popup
Let's do this step by step:
1. Check your PC or laptop if it comply the minimum requirement of specifications. You must have the following;
– Quad-core x64 architecture 2 GHz CPU or higher such as AMD Opteron or Intel Xeon systems
– 8-GB RAM or more
– 40 GB or more of available hard disk space
2. Check the status of your Microsoft CRM purchase; Is it a trial version or do you already have the license?
3. Check the firewall settings of your computer. Please see link below how to configure;
4. Lastly, try to reinstall the software application and download a new one and install it.