N/APosted on - 04/10/2015
I want to buy a new monitor for my desktop. Thinking of buying Viewsonic VP2772. For this, I would like to know what are the specifications of this monitor. How much is it in the market? What are the benefits of using it? What are the ports and connectors available for this monitor? Is there any software that I can download for this monitor to make it work better? Do you know any software that will calibrate this monitor? Can you provide me any information for this?
Thank you very much!
Buying monitor with essential specifications for graphics
The 27” inches model of this costs $987. This will work with any platform due to its compatibility and advance features. Here are the specifications of this monitor.
1. Thin film transistor (TFT) and anti-glare.
2. Compatible with DVI/HDMI and Display port.
3. Resolution support up to 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz.
4. Composite Sync, Separate Sync, Sync on Green.
5. Technical Support is open throughout the world in 24/7.
6. With auto adjust, color adjust, brightness and contrast.
The package or box contains the following peripherals.
1. The LCD display itself.
2. The Power cord.
3. AC/DC power adapter.
4. DisplayPort cable, DVI cable, USB cable
5. User’s manual and the View Sonic CD