N/APosted on - 06/25/2019
I have bought myself a new Bluetooth headphone to get a better experience of music through my mobile phone and also through my pc. But when it came to listening to music on pc, I wasn’t able to connect it. How to fix this problem?
Bluetooth Headphone Problem
Even I had to go through this problem. So the quick way to solve this problem is:
- Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar of your PC.
- Now go to playback devices it will open a new window.
- In the playback, section check if the icon of your headphone appears or not.
- If it is available right click on the one which says headphone, not the headset.
- Now select connect and also click on set as a default device.
Now it should be working.