N/APosted on - 12/09/2013
I recently added a Ram Module to my HP pavilion Elite HPE then it started displaying the blue screen of death, I restored the Desktop back to defaults but am still getting this blue screen of death, I removed the new Ram module, restarted the computer, it worked well for a while then went back to displaying the blue screen of death, what could be the problem? What makes a computer to display this blue screen of death?
Blue screen of death frequently showing
There are several ways to solve this error.
Solution 1: Using the disk scan
1) Click 'Start', Select 'My Computer', right click on the disc to be scanned
2) Select 'Properties', Click 'Tools' tab
3) Click 'Check Now' button of the system
4) Restart the system to start the disk scan in the system
5) The list of devices causing the blue screen error will be displayed
6) Remove all those applications from the system
Solution 2: Perform system restore
1) Start the system in 'Safe Mode'
2) Click 'Start', Click 'My Computer'
3) Select 'Properties', click 'Device Manager'
4) Select the hardware to be roll backed
5) Right Click on the hardware and select 'properties'
6) Click 'Driver' tab, select 'Roll Back Driver' button, Click 'OK'
7) The system will verify and roll back all the drivers in the system
8) Open 'System Restore' through start menu
9) Select the program from the list and reset all the updates for the user
10) Restart the system after the process is completed