N/APosted on - 11/08/2013
best unerase trash mac Trash Bin in Mac OS X is there if you accidently delete a file or files. From there you can easily restore deleted files. But what to do if the file is deleted from the Trash? Does operating system delete it permanently or files can be restored again?
Best unerase trash mac Trash Bin in Mac OS X
To unerase Trash Bin in Mac OS, download the recovery tool from the Macintosh trashed file recovery website
1) Download and install the tool in the system
2) Open the tool, Select Recovery Mode.
3) Choose 'Lost File Recovery' mode
4) Start scanning the drive for trashed items. Select the drive and start scanning for lost files.
5) Preview and restore the deleted files in the system, Click 'Recover' button and choose the drive where you want to save these recovered files
6) Restart the system after the files have been recovered