N/APosted on - 05/05/2013
There are various perl editor software in the market, which perl editor software runs on Windows 9x/ NT/ 2000/ XP or something of later edition and which perl editor can fully provide the functions of editing, testing and debugging instruments aside from the basic functions of creating and testing?
Best Perl Editor Software in the market
Hello Sofia Cate,
The best Perl editor for the Windows OS you specified is the Perl Express version 2.5. It has the following features
1. It can be used for editing, running and debugging
2. It enables you to set environmental variables for running scripts.
3. It has live preview of scripts in the internal web browser
4. It can fully simulate the server
5. it has Perl printer and Pod Viewer.
This software is free.
Other software with similar capabilities include EPIC, Padre among others.