N/APosted on - 09/26/2011
I know that Search Engine Optimization is very important for the success of every site or blog here in the online world.
Im just a new learner in this field.
I want to know what are the basic things that I need to consider about SEO and how much is the role of SEO to the success of every site?
Basic tips about Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is an unlimited tool that will greatly help you increase your blog’s Page Rank.
The higher the rank means the higher the chance that your blog will recognize by search engine such as Google, yahoo, etc. Here are some basic tips to guide you.
1. Find and use the Precise Keyword. Always remember that you will always need to search for the perfect keywords and keywords will depend on your topic.
2. Monitor your stand. Keep an eye on your page rank. It is important to check your log frequently to track your visitors and what keywords or search terms they’re using to find your site.
3. Link back yourself. The more significant words on your page, the more likely your page is to appear in search results when users search a question. Be sure your links are appropriate, and be careful not to cross the line into excessive linking you don't want your visitors to get annoyed.
4. Create a sitemap
5. Search user-friendly URL
6. Avoid flash. Flash might look pretty, but it does nothing for your SEO. Instead of using one big image with a flash place relevant text and navigation links is better.
7. Image descriptions. make the words associated with your images as descriptive as possible.
8. Content. Your content needs to be fresh and contains relevant topics.
9. Social media distribution. Use your social media account to promote and distribute links so that users and searchers will track and easily find your page.
10. Link to others
11. Don't miss..