N/APosted on - 07/15/2019
I use my Xbox for playing but all the games get overwrite over one another whenever I try to play some other game rather than continue to play the first one. Somebody, please tell me how can I backup my games in Xbox use wxripper?
Backing Up Xbox Games Using Wxripper
1. Insert your optical disc and close all popup windows.
2. Start wxripper as administrator
3. Change the drive letter of your optical drive, and then click the button to the right of the inexperienced arrow (which looks like a magnifying glass).
4. Click on File> Save Presentation File
5. Open the location of this file and open the pad
Drag the file into the pad, change the first letter from C to D in the third line, save the file and close the pad.
6. Return to wxripper, click File> Open Layout File, and open your layout file.
7.Click Stop Drive (stop button on WXRIPPER). If the disc stops rotating, remove the magnet. Replace the show with sport and replace the magnet in the middle.
8. Click Spin Drive (play button on WXRIPPER), then press Start Dump (green arrow). A window may appear and select a location where a large part of the ISO should be stored.
9. This method can take about 5-15 minutes, the result is the following
10. You can run ISO via abgx
This will backup your games for sure