N/APosted on - 07/12/2016
Hi. I want to install the Avery design pro software in my PC. I am not being able to install it and not being able to identify the problem either. I think there’s some problem with the system requirements. So can you please let me know about the system requirements needed for the installation and about the proper steps that need to be followed for Avery design pro software download? I am a Windows 7 user.
Avery Guide: Avery design pro software download
Hi. Yes I think there might be a problem with the minimum system requirements not being supported. So for the Avery design pro software download, the system requirements are-
• Windows 7 supports design pro 5.5
• Processor should be Intel Premium
• IE version 4.0 with service pack 2
• HD minimum space- 200MB
• CD-ROM drive 8x
• Internet connection
The steps for installation are as follows-
The software can installeither from website or from a CD.
1) Go the Avery website.
2) Click on templates and software, a drop-down list will open up and among the options provided, click on download.
3) There will be some instructions provided on how to go about the installation. So just follow them.
1) To begin with the installation, insert the CD in the drive
2) Select the option install Design Pro and follow the instructions provided.
3) During the setup, among all options such as custom, compact, typical etc., select the one you need to choose according to your requirement.
4) If after you insert the CD, the installation window does not automatically appear, then –
Click on the start menu and type run in the space provided
In the run dialog box, navigate to the CD-ROM and right click on the icon and select open
There will appear a launch.exe file which needs to be double-clicked after which the run dialog box will appear
Click on OK and the installer will open up. Follow the instructions that appear
Also, make sure that your Windows 7 has all the Windows updates installed.