N/APosted on - 02/14/2015
I have a 2 year old Apple laptop that just won't turn on. I've checked to see if the power is connected, tried different outlets, everything I can think of, and it will just not power up. It starts up like it is going to do so, then it just turns off. I'm wondering if it might be a virus? Any suggestions on anything I can do? Thank you.
Apple laptop won’t power on?
There can be following reasons for your mac laptop for powering on problem.
1. Please check that your power card and adaptor is connected to the laptop.
2. If not power on then, Try another adaptor, There can be adaptor issue. You can also change power cord, If it works then it is necessary to change the power cord.
3. In apple official website there is apple portables, Troubleshooting option is there for mag safe adapters.
4. Please disconnect printers, Mobile, USB.
5. After that hold power button for ten seconds. Then then check laptop turn on.
6. Also please reset the SMC.