N/APosted on - 09/05/2017
Hello, experts, I am trying to install and activate Microsoft professional plus 2013 on my system. But being on the terminal server, I’m unable to install it and I’m getting the error message. Kindly help me through this.
Activate Microsoft Professional Plus On Terminal Server
When you try to install Office professional on the terminal, it gives an error. To resolve this error follow the instructions given below:
1. Click OK on the received message.
2. Enter the Office Professional Plus 2013 key which you got from MSDN.
3. Follow the installation steps after the key is validated.
4. Now verify the activation status by opening the application of Office professional plus.
5. Select an account by navigating to file tab.
6. After this, you can verify the activation status.