N/APosted on - 11/29/2020
I recently installed Access 2010, but access installs every time I open it. I see the full installation process, and then I can use Access every time. How to troubleshoot this error?
Access Installs Every Time I Open It. How To Troubleshoot This Issue?
I can understand your issue (Access installs every time I open it). I can help you to troubleshoot this issue.
- Close all the MS Office apps.
- Go to the location where Access is installed.
- Default location – C:/Program Files or Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Office/Your Office version.
- Click on View.
- Uncheck the box that says to hide file extension.
- Look for msaccess.exe.
- Rename it to “msaccess.old.”
- Launch the Access app again.
- It will go through the installation process all over again.
- After the process completes, close Access.
- Start it again, and you will not face any error.