N/APosted on - 10/18/2014
I am using Windows 7 in my PC.When I connect my laptop with more than two USB devices.They all stop working and system halts for few seconds but the USB devices still don't work. after the recovery.What is the problem? Is there compatibility issue or operation system problem? Anyone knows Please help.
2 or more USB devices connection problem in Win 7
These are step by step procedure of what you can do:
1. Go to Desktop.
2. Point your mouse over the My Computer/Computer icon.
3. Press right button on your mouse.
4. Select Properties.
5. Click Device Manager.
6. Click Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
7. Point over your mouse on the first USB device.
8. Right Click and select Update Driver Software.
9. Do the same to all USB drivers. Just make sure that you are connected from the Internet.