Search Engine Optimization is necessary to reach one’s audience. SEO is essential to be at the top of all the search engines. SEO software helps in this regard by suggesting necessary changes to the content. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best SEO software.
1. SEMrushSEMrush is a software developed by a company of the same name in 2008. The features provided are social media management, link building, keyword research, market & competitor analysis, website monetization, paid to advertise, PPC keyword research, content marketing analytics, content distribution & creation, multilingual, and multiple device compatibility.
3. SE RankingSE Ranking is an SEO software developed by SE Ranking Ltd. in 2014. The features provided are keyword suggestion tool, keyword grouper, marketing plan, website audit, on-page checker, keyword rank tracker, backlink monitoring, SEO competitor research, backlink checker, SEO reporting, cooperative environment, white-label, API, social media management, and multilingual.
5. SitebulbSitebulb is a software developed by Sitebulb Ltd. The features provided are prioritized hints, audit scores, flexible PDF reports, evergreen Googlebot crawler, audit comparison, data visualization, URL explorers, crawl huge websites, multilingual, multiple device support, and priority customer support.
6. SEO PanelSEO Panel is a freeware developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are an automatic directory submission tool, keyword position checker, Google & Alexa rank checker, site auditor, search engine saturation checker, webmaster tools, MOZ rank checker, page speed insights, backlinks checker, affordable, multiple device support, and 24/7 customer service.
7. SpyFuSpyFu is a software developed by SpyFu Inc. The features provided are unlimited projects & exports, custom branded reporting, domain overview PDFs, domain SEO report, top lists, export advanced sales leads info, filter sales leads, the addition of keywords, tracking ad placement & SEO rankings, multiple device compatibility, ten years of historical data, custom SEO, PPC reports, API access, multiple user accounts, and multilingual.
8. WixWix is an application developed by a company of the same name in 2006. The benefits offered are stunning templates, total design freedom, industry-leading SEO, mobile-optimized, application market, advanced design features, unlimited fonts, scroll effects, media galleries, tailor-made content, smart tips, open platform, business & marketing tools, production-grade runtime, social tools, SSL certified, free hosting, analytics, and contact management.
9. FraseFrase is a software developed by Frase Inc. The features provided are question research, content briefs, content creation, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, answer engine, AI-powered, content optimization, templates, analytics, content management, content editor overview, research tools, domain filter, search query, and summaries & topics.
10. Moz ProMoz Pro is an application developed by Moz. The benefits offered are multiple search engines, SEO insights, one-on-one walkthrough, 24-hour online support, campaigns, keyword rankings, mobile ratings, speed crawl, keyword lists, backlink queries, links per list, scheduled reports, branded reports, report templates, onboarding session, and 24/7 support.