Contacts are necessary to reach out to people. Companies usually have lakhs of employees and managing the contact details of every employee can be a tedious task. Contact management software helps ease this task. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best contact management software.
1. Google ContactsGoogle Contacts is a software developed by Google LLC in 2015. The features provided are synchronization to all the devices, merge & fix, frequently contacted, import/export, restoration, backup, keyboard shortcuts, available on all devices, user-friendly interface, and print. The rating in Capterra is 4.6 out of 5.
2. PipedrivePipedrive is a software developed by a company of the same name in 2010. The benefits offered are deal & offer management, communication tracking, automation, insights & reporting, privacy & security, templates, email sync, call logging, call recording, scheduler, activity calendar, and mobile apps & integration. The rating in Capterra is 4.6 out of 5.
3. monday.commonday.com is a company that offers Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Some of the features provided are the categorization of board information, subitems for multiple contact names, customization, importing data from other lists, automation of workflow, email automation with an additional plug-in, and advanced reporting. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.6 out of 5.
4. Funnel CRM
Funnel CRM is a software developed by Funnel. The features provided are contact form creation, deal tracking, proposal initiation, customer tracking, tasks, integration with Gmail, multi-users, notes, log meetings, and birthday track. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.6 out of 5.
5. Sales Cloud
Sales Cloud is an application developed by Salesforce. The benefits offered are contact management, opportunity management, lead management, reports, dashboards, email integration, Sales forecasting, workflows & approvals, territory management, and partner management. The rating stands at 4.4 out of 5 in Capterra.
6. NimbleNimble is a contact management software developed by a company of the same name in 2009. The benefits offered are a compact view of all data, integration with other software, contact records, segmentation, reminders, email tracking, pipeline management, activity management, calendars, and Nimble prospector. The rating in Capterra is 4.4 out of 5.
7. Zoho ContactManager
Zoho ContactManager is a software developed by Zoho Corporation Pvt Ltd. The features provided are a unified view of contacts & activities, feeds, deal tracking, sorting, smart templates, search, unlimited contacts, and affordable. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.3 out of 5.
8. NutshellNutshell is an application developed by Ann Arbor. The benefits offered are sales automation, pipeline management, reporting, contact management, email services, team collaboration, and integrations with other applications. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.2 out of 5.
9. InsightlyInsightly is a company founded by Anthony Smith in 2009. They offer CRM software with features like capturing & modeling of any dataset, dashboards, metrics tracking, lead routing, workflow automation, and security. The rating in Capterra is 3.9 out of 5.
10. Cloze CRM
Cloze CRM is a software developed by Cloze Inc. The benefits offered are automation, a learning algorithm that sets reminders, personal assistant, synchronization, search, and sorting. The rating in G2 is 3.8 out of 5.