Construction is a business that deals in millions of dollars or rupees. Estimation of a project is necessary to better evaluate the project. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best construction estimating software.
MeasureSquare is an estimating software developed by MeasureSquare Corp. The benefits provided are the import PDF floorplans, an estimate by unit or by project, auto-optimize waste & seam layout, wall stack profile replications, estimate product usage, randomize tile layout, and set duplicated units. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.8 out of 5.
2. Active TakeoffActive Takeoff is an estimating software developed by Quoter Software Inc. The features provided are the import of PDF or image files, one-click estimating extensions, accuracy, and complete package with integration with other software. The rating in Capterra is 4.6 out of 5.
3. Clear EstimatesClear Estimates is an estimating software developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are easy to use, accurate cost data, powerful templates, professional proposals, custom branding, custom feature development, customized employee, and unlimited customer support. The rating in Capterra is 4.6 out of 5.
4. HCSS HeavyBidHCSS HeavyBid is a software developed by HCSS. The benefits provided are fast-import DOT data, building an entire estimate, populate quote folders and analyze quotes, copy from past evaluations, usage of custom calculation routines, production history, elaborative repetitive structures, and Bi-directional interface. The rating in Capterra is 4.6 out of 5.
5. KnowifyKnowify is a construction software developed by Knowify LLC. The benefits provided are job costing & estimating, contracts & service work, time tracking & scheduling, secure data, accessibility, advanced reporting, customer portal, priority customer support, and advanced permissions. The rating stands at 4.5 out of 5 in Capterra.
6. Candy Candy is a software developed for construction software used for estimation & project control. The benefits provided are quantity take-off, planning, forecasting, cash flow, subcontract management, valuations, cost & allowable, and candy master templates. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.5 out of 5.
7. Esticom Esticom is a software developed for construction purposes. The features provided are bid management, plan mark-up, takeoff, estimating, auto count, plan revisions, customer-facing quotes, material databases, optional implementation, training package, and tech support. The rating in Capterra is 4.5 out of 5.
8. STACK Takeoff & Estimating
STACK Takeoff & Estimating is a software developed by STACK Construction Technologies. The benefits provided are the overlay multiple drawings, organize pages quickly, search important details, team alignment, share project access, accurate quantities, powerful automation, minimum errors, detailed estimates & substitute bids, and professional proposals. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.5 out of 5.
9. PlanSwift PlanSwift is an estimating software developed by ConstructConnect. The features provided are point & click, drag & drop, printing, customizable, project management, pre-built templates, accuracy, and fast. The rating in Capterra is 4.3 out of 5.
10. ProEstProEst is a platform developed for the construction industry. The benefits offered are ProEst cost database, takeoffs, Customer Resource Management (CRM), cost estimating, integration with other platforms, and reporting. The rating in Capterra stands at 3.8 out of 5.