Audio can have disturbances or unwanted noise, editing it out becomes necessary. Audio editing software amplifies or modifies the audio. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best audio editing software.
1. Ableton LiveAbelton Live is a software developed by Ableton. The features provided are software instruments, sounds, audio effects, MIDI effects, unique session view, non-destructive editing, multitrack recording, MIDI sequencing, advanced warping, real-time time-stretching, group tracks, time signature changes, multiple automation lanes, track freeze, capture MIDI, multicore/multiprocessor support, scenes, audio-slicing, video import/export, and customer support.
2. Logic Pro XLogic Pro X is an application developed by Apple Inc. The benefits offered are creation & improvisation in a whole new way with live loops, control music-making sessions, transform sounds into instruments, build drum beats & melodic patterns with step sequencer, remix FX, Logic remote, multi-touch mixing, pair & play, sampler, drum machine designer, and compositions & performances.
3. OcenaudioOcenaudio is a software developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are VST plugins support, real-time preview effects, cross-platform support, multi-selection for delicate editions, efficient editing of large files, spectrogram, 24/7 customer support, freeware, and multilingual.
4. Avid Pro ToolsAvid Pro Tools is an application developed by Avid Technology. The benefits offered are maximum inputs, MIDI tracks, instrument tracks, auxiliary tracks, video tracks, automatic plugin delay compensation, non-destructive editing, elastic audio, sound base, track presets, time signature changes, MIDI editor, loop record track comping, beat detective, and in-the-box dubbing.
5. Sound Forge Audio StudioSound Forge Audio Studio is a software developed by MAGIX Software GmbH. The features provided are recording, audio editing, restoration, mastering, instant action, quickFX plug-ins, windows context menu, oscilloscope, faster workflow, video sound optimization, and audio conversion.
6. Cockos ReaperCockos Reaper is a software developed by Cockos. The benefits provided are efficiency, fast to load, tightly coded, audio & MIDI routing, multichannel support, internal audio processing, import & record to many media formats, depth & sample rate, MIDI hardware & software support, studio-quality effects, automation, modulation, surround macros, control surfaces, custom skins, and layouts.
7. MAGIX Samplitude MAGIX Samplitude is an application developed by MAGIX Software GmbH. The features provided are virtual instruments, independence database, vita instruments, ARA2 support, MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE), vandal bass, guitar map, sound pools, waveform display, tempo track, spectral display, monitoring screen, and automation shapes.
8. Steinberg Cubase ProSteinberg Cubase Pro is a music creation software developed by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. The benefits offered are audio wrap quantize, channel strip, chord pads, comping, mix console, sampler track, media bay, colorized media channels, combined select tools, workspaces, track archives, chord track, score editor, note expression, arranger track, control room, and punch in/punch out.
Fission is a software developed by Rogue Amoeba Software Inc. The features provided are fade, cut, crop, and edit metadata. It offers lossless editing of audio. Other features offered are batch convert between formats, cross-format conversions, quick audio removal, crop it out, file joining, smart split, inline gain adjustment, cue sheet support, fade away, split points, and edit podcasts.
10. Ashampoo Music StudioAshampoo Music Studio is an application developed by Ashampoo GmbH. The benefits offered are audio trimming, keyboard shortcuts, enhanced music editors, split up audios, live recording, organization of songs, multiple detail modifications, eight comprehensive modules, and mixtape creation.