In today’s world, data is available in a vast number of formats. Audio is found in dozens of formats as well. Audio converter software helps convert it to the desired format. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best audio converter software.
1. FileZigZagFileZigZag is an online converter developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are image, document, audio, video, e-book, archive, and webpage converter. It supports various file formats, with conversions possible in all permutations & combinations. It is a free online tool secured by McAfee & Norton.
2. Aiseesoft Total Media Converter
Aiseesoft Total Media Converter is a software developed by Aiseesoft Studio. The benefits offered are the conversion of homemade videos, extraction of audio from DVDs, editing & enhancing videos, no quality loss during conversion, simple user-friendly interface, multiple 3D effects, preview, and 24/7 support. The software is available in a yearly or lifetime subscription.
3. ZamzarZamzar is a converter developed by Mike & Chris Whyley in 2006. The features provided are document, image, video, and sound conversion. It supports all types of conversions and file formats. Other features are concurrent conversions, online storage, priority file conversion, personal inbox, and multilingual. The software is available in three pricing options.
Switch is a software developed by NCH Software. The benefits offered are batch conversion, fast & efficient, supports all formats, automatic normalization of audio, import & export format list, extract files, convert video with Prism, and multiple device support.
5. Audials Music
Audials Music is a platform developed by Audials AG. The features provided are the highest quality of audio, Audials Turbo, automatic weekly charts, music from all genres, download files, multiple device support, multilingual, customer support, all format support, and high speed. It is available in a package named Audials One.
6. All2MP3 All2MP3 is a software developed by Treser. The benefits offered are faster conversions, large batch support, bitrate operations, supports all the major formats, drag and drop, multilingual, customization, multiple device compatibility, open-source, community-driven, and freeware.
7. Xilisoft Audio Converter
Xilisoft Audio Converter is an application developed by Xilisoft Corporation. The features provided are security, customer service, audio conversion & extraction, high-speed, batch audio conversion, customized audio conversion, convert audio segment, split file, convert audio files to exact size, adjust output parameter, add audio effects, play different file formats, audio conversion in the background, and multilingual.
8. Freemake Audio Converter
Freemake Audio Converter is an audio converter developed by Ellora Assets Corporation. The benefits offered are trialware, supports over 50 file formats, extraction of audio from video, lossless audio, batch conversion support, joining of audio files, edit bitrate & sample rate, no-sign-up, and integration with other applications.
9. Stellar Audio Converter
Stellar Audio Converter is a software developed by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. The features provided are audio & video conversion in batch, conversion of video file to audio format, editing of videos, crop videos, watermark, creation of GIFs, add metadata information, 24/7 support, the addition of subtitles, merging of videos, and selection of output format. The paid version of the software comes with additional features.
10. MediaHuman Audio Converter
MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware developed by MediaHuman Ltd. The benefits offered are a simple & intuitive interface, supports all key audio formats, split tracks, export to iTunes, coverts multiple files at once, batch conversion support, folder structure, extraction of audio, 24/7 support, multilingual, and lossless conversion.