Accounting is important to keep track of any business. An accounting software helps to digitize this process. Malaysia is Asia’s leading hub for Industries and such software benefits the industry. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 accounting software in Malaysia.
1. AutoCountAutoCount is a software developed by Auto Count Sdn Bhd in 1997. Auto Count Sdn Bhd is a Malaysian-based IT company. The various features of the software are document templates, scheduling recurring entries, stock filtering/analysis, the applicability of stock items, auto-generation of stock adjustments, credit control, consignment module, advanced keyword search, formula editor, and quick access data charts. In the reviews provided by Facebook, it stands at 4.6 out of 5.
2. SQL AccountSQL Account is an application developed by E Stream MSC Sdn Bhd. The benefits of the software are accessibility, batch email statements, real-time CTOS company overview reports, advanced security locks, intelligence reporting, salesman commission reports, Whatsapp integration with all documents, profit estimator, and project accounting. They also provide products like SQL Payroll, SQL POS.
3. BiztoryBiztory is an accounting software developed by Vectory Innovation Sdn. Bhd. They provide features like automatic bill generation, conversion of quotation, sales summary report, customer support, finance management, purchase & expenses report, GST & SST services, and Biztory tax estimator.
4. Intuit Quickbooks
Intuit QuickBooks is the online accounting software developed by Intuit Inc in 2003. They target small and medium-sized businesses. They provide services like cloud accounting, invoicing, online banking, accounting reports, cash flow management, time tracking, mobile applications, and assistance with GST. The rating in G2 is 4 out of 5.
5. MYOB EssentialsMYOB Essentials is an online software developed by MYOB Australia Pty Ltd. The features are error-free payroll, reporting tools, tracking & preparing BAS/GST, invoicing & receipt capture, high data security standards. Their other products are MYOB Advanced, MYOB Exo, and MYOB Greentree. The rating in Capterra is 3.9 out of 5.
6. Mr. AccountingMr. Accounting is an application developed by MySoft Corporation Sdn Bhd. The benefits are invoicing, GST & SST assistance, quotations, MIS reports, add-on applications, inventory management. The various add-on applications are Accountant Share, Import Module, Member, GST calculator, Ledger Tracking, and GL Verification. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.2 out of 5.
7. QnE BusinessQnE Business is a cloud-based software developed by QnE. The benefits provided are real-time processing, data size handling, database security, scheduled backup, and on-demand scalability. The products are QnE inventory and QnE payroll.
8. Sage UBSSage UBS is a software developed by Sage Groups. The modules provided are accounting & billing, inventory & billing, building service maintenance, point of sale, complete SST solution, integration, and payroll. It was awarded the best practices award by Malaysia Financial Accounting Vendor of the year in 2019. The rating in Software Advice stands at 4 out of 5.
9. Wave AccountingAccounting by Wave is free-to-use software developed by Wave Financial, located in Toronto, Canada. Accounting by Wave was their first-ever product, launched in 2010. They have a user-friendly interface with emphasis given to security. They provide the services of invoicing and receipts.
10. Million BSMillion is a software developed by Million Software Sdn Bhd. The feature highlights are handling multi-company transactions, general ledger/ debtor/ creditor, multi-currency function, able to record advance payment & post-dated cheques, audit trail reports, project account, and Goods & Services Tax (GST) ready. The other products are invoicing software, payroll software, and inventory software.