Drivers are updated occasionally and need to be updated by the users. Windows 10 is the latest OS offering by Microsoft and even though they update all drivers during the scheduled updates. At times, users want to manually update certain drivers. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best Windows 10 driver update software.
1. Driver EasyDriver Easy is a software developed by Easeware Technology Ltd. The features provided are detection of all missing & outdated drivers, one-click download & install, all certified drivers, auto restore point, auto system backup, multilingual, free PC technical support, commercial use, automatic updates, detailed hardware information, privacy control, and integrations.
2. DrivePack SolutionDrivePack Solution is an application developed by Artur Kuzyakov. The benefits offered are free, safe, multiple device support, multilingual, backups, privacy control, integrations with various products, compatibility with various devices, priority customer service, detection & updation of drivers, automatic updates, and suggested drivers option.
3. Snappy Driver InstallerSnappy Driver Installer is a software developed by SDI. The features provided are free, portable, up-to-date, safety, customizable, accurate, open-source, multilingual, multi-platform, premium customer support, lightweight, backup, commercial use, and automatic updates.
4. Driver ReviverDriver Reviver is an application developed by Corel Corporation. The benefits offered are identifying out-of-date drivers, updating all drivers safely, maximizing the performance & functionality of PC & devices, optimization, backups, privacy control, threat detection, user-friendly interface, easy to use, lightweight, open-source, unlimited updates, and free upgrades.
5. TweakBit Driver UpdaterTweakBit Driver Updater is a software developed by TweakBit. The features provided are saved time, ensures compatibility, backs up for safety, industry-acknowledged quality, unlimited updates, easy to use, user-friendly interface, lightweight, free, automatic updates, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, and premium customer support.
6. DriverFinderDriverFinder is an application developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are precision PC scanning technology, supports both plugged & unplugged devices, huge driver database, accurate driver update recommendations, superfast driver downloads, driver installation, driver back & restore, self-updating, and premium customer service.
7. DriverFixDriverFix is a software developed by DriverFix Labs. The features provided are lightning-fast scans, stand-alone applications, huge driver database, download manager, driver backup, multilingual, multiple device support, 24/7 live help, privacy control, integrations with other products, backups, and schedule manager.
8. Auslogics Driver Updater
Auslogics Driver Updater is an application developed by Auslogics Labs Pvt Ltd. The benefits offered are real-time updates, driver scanning, printer updates, safe restore, multilingual, reports & diagnostics, backups, scheduler, settings, and integrations with other Auslogics products.
9. Driver Fusion
Driver Fusion is a software developed by Treexy. The features provided are health check, scheduler, driver update & restore, driver cleaner, advanced protection, device control, device identifier, computer report, automatic updates, multilingual, multi-platform, desktop, manufacturer compatibility, premium support, device monitor & control, and user-friendly interface.
10. AVG Driver UpdaterAVG Driver Updater is an application developed by Avast Software. The benefits offered are automatic scanning, checking 500k+ drivers, multilingual, multiple device support, always up-to-date, chooses official drivers, backups, reduces hardware problems, and monitoring.