Social media has changed the lives of many individuals forever. These social media influencers are present in all the leading sites and managing all the content can be a tedious task. Social media dashboards help in organization & efficiency. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best social media dashboard software.
eclincher is a dashboard software developed by eclincher Inc. The features provided are publishing & scheduling posts, visual calendar & scheduler, auto post with smart queues, auto post with RSS feeds, social media campaigns, bulk upload & scheduling, Instagram feed, drag & drop, link shortener & tracking, image libraries & editing, social inbox & engagement, engagement with live feeds, monitoring & listening feeds, agencies & team collaboration, advanced analytics reporting, suggested content feeds, Pocket application integration, and media library & cloud storage.
2. Agora Pulse
Agora Pulse is a media management software developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are flexible scheduling options, social inbox, unlimited one-click reports, real-time team collaboration, built-in CRM, automated inbox assistant, full coverage of all static ad comments, publishing queue categories, team-friendly prices, engagement, analytics, and a shared calendar.
3. HootsuiteHootsuite is an application developed by Hootsuite Labs in 2008. The features provided are social profiles, scheduled messages, client organization, auto-scheduling, publishing calendar, bulk scheduling, custom branded URL, content apps, message approvals, content library, campaign planning & tagging, reporting, post boosting, ad campaign management, report templates, customizable reports, team productivity, social listening, monitoring incoming messages, social inbox, team assignments, messaging tagging, employee permissions, security notifications, product training, employee advocacy, and social selling.
4. BufferBuffer is a software developed by Buffer Inc. in 2015. The benefits offered are scheduled posts per social account, unlimited users, directly schedule posts, creation of posting schedule, tailored posts, calendar, custom video thumbnails, Instagram first comment, Instagram tagging, creating & managing draft posts, posts report, grid view, multilingual, approval workflow, assigning access & permissions, two-factor authentication, self-service knowledge base, and social media support.
5. ThreadsThreads is an application developed by Threads Cloud. The features provided are CRM integration, compatibility with any email client, viewing attachments, phone call transcription, intelligent search capability, storage-based pricing, shared inbox, full context, affordable, multiple device support, multilingual, integrations with other products, and control & security.
6. MyWebAppMyWebApp is a software developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are smart data insights, data confidentiality, integrity, quality, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, integrations, forecasting, dashboards, automation, competitive intelligence, market research, privacy control, priority customer service, and performance reports.
7. CoScheduleCoSchedule is an application developed by CoSchedule Inc. in 2013. The features provided are unlimited users, real-time blog & social calendar, the real-time marketing calendar, task management, discussions, saved calendar views, email marketing, read-only calendars, task templates, social publishing, bulk scheduling, social campaign templates, social automation, social reports, inbox, campaign monitor, and multiple device support.
8. Sked SocialSked Social is a software developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are Instagram story scheduling & auto-posting, social media calendar, visual Instagram planner, link in bio, person & location tagging, unlimited free users, bulk post & story upload, multilingual, advanced Instagram analytics, and post approvals & collaboration.
9. Sprout SocialSprout Social is an application developed by Sprout Social Inc. in 2011. The features provided are all-in-one social inbox, publishing, scheduling, drafting, queuing, social content creator, review management, tasking & social CRM tools, post-level reporting, paid promotion tools, competitive reports, incoming & outgoing message content tagging, custom workflows for multiple approvers, response rate & time analysis reports, helpdesk integration, chatbots with automation tools, automated link tracking, and saved & suggested replies.
Loomly is a software developed by a company of the same name in 2016. The benefits offered are list & calendar view, master calendar, post overview, notifications, RSS feeds, Twitter trends, social media best practices, events & date-related celebrations, asset management, post templates, optimization tips, post & ad preview, approval workflow, and version logs.