Human Capital Management or HCM is a software used by employers to look after their employees. HCM software helps employers keep track of their Human Resources. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best HCM software.
1. UZIOUZIO is a software developed by UZIO Inc. The features provided are benefits management, synchronization with payroll, ACA reporting, workers’ compensation, monitoring, reporting, analytics, multilingual, multiple device support, integration with other products, on-boarding & off-boarding, time-off tracking, in-sync with benefits, automatic salary changes, UZIO legal, employee decision support system, and hassle-free tax administration.
2. RUN Powered by ADPRUN Powered by ADP is an application developed by ADP Inc. The benefits offered are fast, affordable, simplification of payroll, payroll delivery, robust reporting, direct deposit, general ledger interface, tax filling, new-hire reporting, HR checkups, SUI management, check signing & staffing, poster compliance, employee handbook wizard, background checks, job description wizard, HR forms & documents, document vault, alerts & notifications, training, legal assistance, employee discount program, and enhanced employee handbook support.
3. SAP SuccessFactors
SAP SuccessFactors is a software developed by SAP in 2001. The features provided are employee experience management, core HR & payroll, talent management, HR analytics, workforce planning, global expertise, changes & transfer positions, comprehensive HCM suite, payroll timesheets reporting, compliance & auditing integrations, and multilingual.
4. ADP VantageADP Vantage is an application developed by ADP Inc. The benefits offered are API, activity dashboard, activity tracking, applicant tracking, automatic notifications, customizable branding, reporting, data import/export, employee database, employee management, employee portal, a self-service portal, performance management, real-time reporting, recruitment management, reminders, reporting & statistics, and third party integration.
5. DayforceDayforce is a software developed by Ceridian HCM Inc. The features provided are continuous pay calculation, actionable insights, anytime & anywhere access, HR, payroll, benefits, talent management, workforce management, customizable reporting, a self-service portal, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, priority customer support, and services.
6. WorkdayWorkday is an application developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are talent strategy based on skills, an experience that engages everyone, people analytics to guide decisions, automation to make work less work, collaboration, integration with other products, multilingual, customer support, reporting, credentials, and multiple device support.
7. Oracle HCM CloudOracle HCM Cloud is a software developed by Oracle Corporation in 2011. The features provided are tax management, analytics, job evaluation, employment processes & engagement, organizational health & development, social networking tools, comprehensive learning solutions, mobile HR, applicant tracking, BI, collaboration tools, performance management, interview management, integration support, employee ratings, goal management, and notifications.
8. AscentisAscentis is an application developed by Ascentis Corporation. The benefits offered are easy-to-use, API, real-time payroll processing, talent management suite, HR & payroll compliance management, manager & employee self-service, applicant tracking & on-boarding, time & attendance system, time-clocks, multilingual, customer support, and benchmarking.
9. Oracle PeopleSoftOracle PeopleSoft is a software developed by Oracle Corporation. The features provided are workforce management, labor rules & monitoring management, workforce service delivery, talent management, global core HCM, automated leave planning, managerial time reporting, integrated HR self-service tools, optimized workforce scheduling, and multiple device compatibility.
10. Vibe HCMVibe HCM is a software developed by a company of the same name in 1996. The benefits offered are 360-degree feedback, applicant tracking, benefits management, compensation management, onboarding, document management, e-forms, performance appraisal, custom rating scales, customizable templates, multilingual, real-time reporting, and interview management.