Gyms are the best place to get fit. Gym owners can’t keep track of all the equipment & customers manually because it is a tedious task. Gym management software helps the owners in this regard. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 gym management software.
1. Traqade Gym & Club ManagementTraqade Gym & Club Management is a software developed by Traqade. The features provided are active fitness community, connected experience, data-driven analytics, live-stream fitness classes, hybrid memberships, branded mobile app, workout tracking, email & SMS alerts, referrals & rewards, actionable growth levers, leading behavioral indicators, predictive micro-segmentation, secured data centers, automated backups, 128-bit encryption, role-based access control, multilingual, customer support, and two-factor authentication.
2. Global Gym
Global Gym is an application developed by a company of the same name. The benefits provided are inquiry & follow-up management, payment follow-up system, due payment & collection, reminder SMS, email system, bulk SMS single-click send, attendance system, automatic data backup system, clear log report for active & inactive members, expense management, receipt option, mobile application, limited functionality system for staff, report system with a chart, multiple device support, and easy migration from old software to new software.
3. Fitness NUFitness NU is a software developed by Fitness Studios. The features provided are interactive dashboard, biometric integration, free trial management, multi-admin manager, membership management, client management, individual client profile, multi-branch transfer, auto-load advanced search, fitness assessment, Excel data import, automated renewal alerts, email & SMS notifications, birthday reminders, invoice management, cancel membership, daily summary reports, inquiry management, and discount management.
4. Zen Planner Zen Planner is an application developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are simplified billing, marketing arsenal, integrated websites, advanced workout-tracking, member mobile app, staff application, attendance tracking, online scheduling, reporting, dashboards, retail, multilingual, multiple device support, automation, and skills & belt tracking.
5. MindbodyMindbody is a software developed by Mindbody Inc. The features provided are teaching fitness classes online, fitness center marketing, custom application, largest global consumer wellness network, online booking & scheduling, flexible point of sale, fitness tracking, instant check-in, team management, client management, exclusive access to clients, integrations, and multilingual.
6. GlofoxGlofox is an application developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are a member & staff application, account balance, gift cards, live stream classes, on-demand content in-app, targeted push notifications, targeted email & SMS notifications, integrated website & Facebook lead capture, advanced lead workflows, lead & member filters, lead conversion reporting, social booking links, class performance reporting, and attendance tracking.
7. My PT HubMy PT Hub is a software developed by Fitii Ltd. The features provided are unlimited workouts, custom branding, unlimited nutrition plans, creation of programs, accepting payments, event stream, multilingual, multiple device support, integrations with other popular applications, instant chat, sell packages, public calendar, running of classes, and result tracking.
8. Perfect GymPerfect Gym is an application developed by a company of the same name in 2015. The benefits offered are club management, CRM, automation, point of sale, client portal, mobile application, multilingual, BI & analytics, priority customer support, multiple device support, public calendar, reporting, self-service kiosk, integrations, payments, and facility booking.
9. GymMaster GymMaster is a software developed by GymMaster Labs. The features provided are 24/7 access control, integrated billing, member’s application, point of sale, membership management, online booking, online signups, automation & marketing, multilingual, instant chat, integrations, advanced lead workflows, multiple device support, and priority customer service.
10. Club Automation Club Automation is an application developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are front desk management, membership management, scheduling, online services, accounting, online signups, automation, workflows, priority customer support, and reporting.