Animation is the soul of almost all the prominent industries in the world. Animation software has gained vast popularity among mac users. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best animation software for mac.
1. Adobe Animate CCAdobe Animate CC is a computer animation program developed by Adobe Systems in 1996. The features provided are auto keyframe, assets panel, quick social share, hands-on tutorial creator, selective texture publishing, enhanced video export, redesigned user interface, enhanced properties panel, personalized toolbar, modern timeline, and performance stability. The rating in Capterra is 4.7 out of 5.
Harmony is an animation software developed by Toon Boom. The features provided are flexibility, functionality, all-in-one tool, most advanced brush tool, unlimited traditional paperless animation, special effects & composting, 2D/3D integration, deformers, and pipeline integration. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.7 out of 5.
Unity is a real-time development platform developed by Unity Technologies. The benefits offered are rendered beautiful visuals, animate & edit with familiar toolsets, layout, lighting & composting, online courses, professional film training workshops, project template, and Unity professional services. The rating in Capterra is 4.7 out of 5.
ZBrush is a software developed by Pixologic in 1999. The features provided are dynamics system, cloth sculpting support, Snapshot3d additions, high performance, nanomesh, various file formats support, and variable cursor size adjustment. The rating in G2 stands at 4.6 out of 5.
5. Blender Blender is an open-source software developed by Ton Roosendaal in 1998. The features provided are freeware, modeling, sculpting, animation & rigging, grease pencil, rendering, simulation, video editing, scripting, VFX, interface, and pipeline. The rating stands at 4.6 out of 5 in Capterra.
6. PowToon Video MakerPowToon Video Maker is a cloud-based animation software developed by PowToon in 2011. The features offered are premium exports, downloadable MP4 files, privacy control, 24/7 priority support, commercial use rights, character outfit customization, character face customization, advanced animation, aspect ratios & sizes, and publish as PPT or PDF. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.5 out of 5.
7. Synfig StudioSynfig Studio is a freeware developed by Robert Quattlebaum. The benefits offered are open source, vector tweening, bones, advanced controls, layers & filters, artwork construction tools, data linking, time track panel, z-depth, time loop layer, render options, and audio synchronization. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.3 out of 5.
8. VideoScribeVideoScribe is an animation software developed by Sparkol. The features provided are video templates, a diverse range of pens and tools, voiceover, import own music, HD videos, download to multiple devices, unlimited online support, and free product upgrades. The rating stands at 4.3 out of 5 in Capterra.
9. TupiTubeTupiTube is a freeware developed by MaeFloresta. The benefits offered are the hand-drawing frame, stop motion, cut-out animation, rotoscoping, mobile app, tutorials videos, and user-friendly interface. The rating in SourceForge is 4.1 out of 5.
10. Adobe Character Animator
Adobe Character Animator is an application developed by Adobe Systems in 2015. The features provided are timeline search filter, audio track volume control, tapered motion lines parameter, contour mesh shape, blend-out replays, integration with other Adobe products, and security. The rating in G2 is 4.1 out of 5.