Adobe Photoshop CC is software for editing images, photos, and designs for professional artists, photographers, and designers. Part of the Adobe Creative Cloud service, this application allows users to design icons, banners, posters, and mobile apps.
Adobe Photoshop CC lets you create and enhance artwork, illustrations, and 3D paintings. The platform features unique effects and patterns. Key tools include variable fonts, quick access menu, group layout, color and luminance masking controls, color balance, curvature folding tool, Lightroom photo access, smoother, media management. Brushes etc.
SketchUp is an intuitive CAD platform that allows you to create and modify 2D and 3D concepts. The strength of SketchUp is its ease of use, supported by robust features and expert support. Built-in features include animations, the layer manager, textures, and lighting effects. It offers all models and symbols for CAD designers with different features to achieve the desired results. The main features are 2D models, 3D models, animations, management levels, textures, and light effects.
- Using this tool is as easy as drawing with a pencil and paper.
- You can easily maneuver this program with highly customizable palettes.
- Offers tools and features that support 2D design.
- You cannot design icons, banners, mobile apps, posters, and websites.
- Does not create or enhance images.
2) 3D Paint
It is a graphical editing tool for Microsoft. This app features new and experienced artists to create creativity and create spectacular artwork. The modern painting of classical painting has been a modern look. Allows you to use adjustment tools and brushes to create all types of sizes. Also, the user can make his/her project from any angle. It maintains the user interface and menu structure of the previous version. This set includes: create snapshots, export videos, 3D doodle tools, start working on Remix3D.com and set up the scene.
- Works with 2D projects and adds extra features to flat charts.
- It is highly compatible with the touch and offers a new look.
- Create and manipulate 3D objects.
- It does not give users the ability to create smoother strokes and lighter lines.
- It does not offer three intelligent leveling modes.
It is the best alternative to Adobe Photoshop CC, as it is a popular suite of native and web mobile image editing tools. It was designed with Flash. The application is free to use without the company’s tariffs. Pixlr offers publishers robust tools and mobility. Also, Pixlr keeps your private images. You can open files directly from your computer, phone or tablet and the application does not store copies of images on your systems.
- It can be run on any browser on any operating system.
- Provides tools for complex editing processes and fast solutions.
- This simplifies the quick editing of images.
- It does not allow you to protect specific areas of your images.
- You cannot share your creations and projects directly.
- You cannot share them with popular channels and social media.
It works on all common browsers. The product is also designed with additional browser components, including an add-on for Firefox. It is made to edit SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) content files and support output in different file formats. Key features include stylized text, layers, zoom, alignment, raster images, area/squares, polygons / curved paths, ellipses/circles, wireframe mode, shape to track conversion, lines, and polylines, and freehand drawing.
- Does not require any additional software.
- Can convert files into different formats.
The single-application edition (single) Pricing Edition offers 100GB of cloud storage and premium fonts.
5) Adobe Dreamweaver CC
It is a visual development platform for mobile devices and complete websites. Their final products will appear appealing on any device and browser. With this tool, web designers can publish their projects easily. Also, the platform helps programmers to read lines of code for quick updates and changes.
- Help developers quickly terminate projects.
- Reduce errors and quickly terminate sites.
- Cannot be used to create and enhance images.
- Does not let you create and customize your digital works.
- Offers the ability to create brighter lines and smoother lines.
6) Adobe InDesign CC
Graphic design and graphic designers are page design and page design designed to create, prepare and publish digital media and print documents. It is a computer publishing tool capable of designing magazines, annual reports, brochures, posters, brochures, papers, professional paintings and books containing rich images, images and graphics. The platform also helps with animations, presentations, videos, and audio files. Adobe InDesign CC also provides tools for users to collaborate with their editors and editors. This version of Adobe InDesign CC includes features such as HTML export enhancements.
- You can add captions to captions, keyword indexes, anchored text boxes, footnotes, and resumes containing hyperlinks.
- It allows you to insert closing notes.
- It does not contain intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates.
- Does not offer professional photo tools that help create and enhance images.
- It does not allow you to create and enhance artwork and 3D artwork.
7) Adobe Fireworks
It lets you easily create graphics for applications and websites without the need for coding. The platform supports iQuery Mobile theme skin and the creation of CSS / sprite and provides access to the API. It offers powerful tools that you can use to easily design and edit bitmaps and vectors. Key features include symbols and templates, advanced color tools, color swatches, sections and hotspots, and size optimization.
- Simplify cropping and graphics optimization and automate repetitive tasks.
- Save files in different format.
- It does not provide unique patterns and effects.
- It does not offer a range of tools.
- It does not offer the possibility to create brighter brushstrokes and lighter lines.
Blender is a free 3D graphics tool designed in collaboration from around the world. It has a tracing engine that allows you to get an ultra-realistic rendering. Also, it enables you to quickly create, transform, and modify your models. Blender object and camera tracking features can be used to import and track unprocessed footage and observe camera movements in 3D scenes.
- Accelerate the rendering process.
- Have useful features and animation tools to create feature films and short films.
Projects and creations can’t be shared on social media.
9) Photoshop Elements 2018
Photoshop Elements 2018 is a set of organizing and editing photos that simplify the management and sharing of photos. Automatic photo organizing provides a visual display of many files while arranging places, subjects, people, and dates allows you to track thousands of images. Automated editing and detailed changes let you focus on creativity instead of focusing on manual tasks.
- Automatic photo organizing lets you quickly navigate through hundreds of folders.
- Automatically sorts photos.
- Use machine learning to make photo editing more accurate.
It does not offer three intelligent leveling modes.
It permits you to create professional infographics without too much experience. It provides beginners and experienced designers with many opportunities. You can create graphics that work well with your blog and with social networks.
- Provides tools for designers to create pre-packaged infographics for web publishers.
- It offers simple graphical tools to create or edit infographics.
- It provides a series of thematic templates that allow designers to create professional level infographics.
- You cannot use your intuitive templates and features to create websites, mobile apps, banners, icons, and posters.
- It does not offer unique patterns and effects.
- It does not allow you to protect specific areas of your images and make changes, such as changing the temperature, tone, exposure, contrast, and shadows.