An email has become the fundamental source of communication in this digital age. Due to this, email has become a dumpster for spam messages. Here let’s discuss the top 10 Anti-spam software in 2020.
1. SpamTitan Email Security
SpamTitan Email Security is an anti-spam software developed by Copperfasten Technologies. The features provided are email protection, proven spam blocker, double antivirus protection, the listing of email, data leak prevention, advanced phishing protection, email content filtering, improved threat protection, security against infected attachments, spam quarantine reports, customizable policies, outbound email scanning, and sandboxing. Additional services like SpamTitan Gateway, SpamTitan Cloud, SpamTitan for Service Providers, and SpamTitan for Office365 are also available. Capterra has rated it 4.6 out of 5.
2. Office 365 Advanced Threat ProtectionOffice 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) is a software developed by Microsoft Corporation. It includes threat protection policies, reporting, threat investigation & response capabilities, and automated investigation and response capabilities. It comes in two plans, ATP plan one and ATP plan two. ATP plan one includes safe attachments, safe links, ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive, & Microsoft Teams, ATP anti-phishing protection, and real-time detections. ATP plan two includes all the features of plan one plus threat trackers, threat explorer, automated investigation & response, and attack simulator. G2 has rated it 4.8 out of 5.
3. ZEROSPAMZEROSPAM is a cloud-based anti-spam software developed and marketed by ZEROSPAM Ltd. It includes superior ransomware & malware detection, advanced spear-phishing detection, built-in failover redundancy, agile service-oriented team, confidentiality, email continuity, and no spam dial. Services provided are outbound filtering and DNS. Capterra has rated it 4.8 out of 5.
4. Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange
Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange is an application developed by Symantec. Some of the key benefits are layered defense, email remediation, consolidated security report, quarantine search, transport scan optimization, improved protection for email, easy-to-use management, and optimized for Microsoft Exchange. The rating in G2 is 4.3 out of 5.
5. SaneBoxSaneBox is a management software developed by SaneBox Inc. in 2010. It acts as an add-on to the existing email services. Some of the features are one-click unsubscribe, response tracking, and snoozing non-important mail. They have integrations with Dropbox, EverNote, Google Drive, and IBM SmartCloud. The rating in G2 is 4.7 out of 5.
6. SolarWinds MSP Mail AssureSolarWinds MSP Mail Assure is email management software developed by SolarWinds MSP. The features provided are cloud-based email security, 24/7 built-in email continuity, robust encrypted email archiving, and sync with Microsoft 365. Additional benefits provided are like multitenant interface, multilingual interface, custom filtering, whitelist & blacklist management, and automated abuse report generation. The rating in Capterra is 4.5 out of 5.
7. ORF FusionORF Fusion is a spam filter developed by Vamsoft. The features provided are gateway-less integration, transport filtering, perimeter support, scalability, layered protection, self-learning whitelisting, remote management, detailed reporting, DHA protection, and documentation & support. The rating in Product Ring is 4 out of 5.
8. Cisco Email SecurityCisco Email Security is a software developed by Cisco. Features and benefits provided are protection from email threats, enhancement of email security for Office 365, beyond point-in-time detection, and blocking of advanced phishing attacks. They also deliver additional services like boosted malware protection, protecting information in transit, preventing business email compromise, and safeguarding the data. The rating in Capterra is 4.6 out of 5.
9. OfficeScanOfficeScan is an anti-spam software developed by Trend Micro Ltd. Features provided are advanced malware & ransomware protection, detection & response capabilities, connected threat defense, centralized visibility & control, mobile security integration, and available on-premises or as a service. Capterra has rated it 4.1 out of 5.
Retruster is a software developed by Retruster Ltd. It protects against threats like phishing, ransomware, data breach, financial fraud, and identity theft. It can spot fake emails instantly, get threat information immediately, and track threats with a powerful dashboard. The rating in Capterra is 5/5.