Today’s technology is seen widely all around us. The way people view, communicate, and move-on has evolved a lot. Anything that reduces human powers and energy consumption is useful for the society. One most new and prominent form of the invention is the self-driven cars. Also called as the Autonomous or driverless cars, they navigate their way on roads through the use of sensors and other inputs given for driving. Huge trucks are also on the line of being self-driven in the times coming. The features of a regular car are in combination with other extra special qualities for safe driving.
FEATURES OF A SELF-DRIVEN CAR
The first and foremost important feature of a self-driving car is its safety schemes. The road will be very much safer to drive if proper training and control measures are being in process for automatically navigating a car. Also, people when they follow the rules they are in a proper state in the society. The same way, a self-driven truck follows all the rules and regulations of traffic on roads and will help maintain the guidelines of driving perfectly. It will take a shorter time for reaching the required destination. The person is not needed to be very cautious or extremely aware of other vehicles around him or her. The free leisure time or a busy schedule of people can be managed efficiently by completing all during traveling. These cars will ultimately give a pollution-free driving. The globe will have people and even vehicles in high levels of developments.
ADVANTAGES OF CHOOSING A SELF-DRIVING CAR:
- Carbon dioxide emissions are reducible vastly.
- Breaking and accelerating the vehicle will be done without any jerks and halts.
- Smooth driving of cars ensured.
- Rules will be following on the roads without any issues.
- Adventures are gained more from driverless cars.
- Traffic fatalities majorly decrease.
- The focus of a self-driven car is very much accurate than a simple car.
- Technology is preferable over a no-experience driver and of problematic persons.
- Transformation and development of normal lives occur.
- Hybrid cars travel more distances than a usual one.
- The car which is autonomic can be modifiable in very own ways.
DISADVANTAGES OF DRIVERLESS CARS:
- Many people will lose their jobs from driving since everything is automatic.
- A normal human cannot afford to buy a car which costs high.
- A minor error in systems or inputs may lead to un-expectable crashes.
- If a person has been in an injury due to a self-driven car, then no one is held guilty for it.
- Privacy is a huge concern from these types of cars.
- Even weather changes and seasons may affect the car’s driving capacity.
- Technology is not a preferable choice for driving.
- Drivers will remain un-experienced as days pass.
- The changes in the road condition may be affecting the car’s automation.
- Human lives become lazy when technology reduces people’s simple efforts.
- Technical errors of the car may stop the vehicle suddenly from driving.