Google Sites Review : A Google App to create web pages w/o coding!
This Google Sites Review would make you aware of a wonderful app that lets you create web-pages w/o the need of coding.
Well, Google Sites is one of the excellent Google Apps for business starters that enables them to develop websites for intranets and team projects in no time and have access to data over the cloud as well. What else? There’s no absolutely no coding required to set up, share or edit web pages in Google Sites! Go through this Google Sites Review to know more about this wonderful Google app.
Google Sites actually came as an upgrade to the very popular Google Page Creator and has really made web design a fun process. With easy creation and handling of spreadsheets, presentations, documents and deliverables, this Google app is a really good option to keep your business organized.
Google Sites Review – How to use Google Sites?
The process to set up a webpage is fairly simple since Google Sites is based on the concept of web templates pre-built with content and design structure. Just sign into ‘sites.google.com’ using your ‘Google account’, click on ‘Create’, choose a ‘Template’ suiting your business, ‘Name your website’, and you are started! The user interface is equally simple and adding pages, text, images, or anything is a matter of a few clicks on the buttons provided.
Google Sites Review – Benefits of using Google Sites
Google Sites is not merely an easy web site creator too. It has a lot of other benefits listed below.
- Sell your name: Google Sites is really a great cost effective tool to give your business recognition, a presence over the net, since your web pages would now be indexed in Google and other search engines instantly.
- Stay Organized: With easy creation and handling of spreadsheets, presentations, documents and deliverables, this Google app is a really good option to keep your business organized.
- Controlled sharing: Additionally, this exceptional Google Sites builder app has system and site level controls to allow administrators to allow and manage sharing information across the various users. This way, you may share your information with some particular people, a whole business unit, or even the entire world. Moreover, this file access may be shared or removed at anytime keeping your site safe forever. Truly, nothing gives as much satisfaction in a business, as does keeping the data safe and readily available over the cloud.
- Access information over the cloud: Since Google Sites creator is powered by the worldwide web, information over it can be accessed from anywhere in the world. So you can organize all the significant company information and data at a central place, and it would be available anywhere all the time.
- Access via any OS: This Google app is accessible from any operating system. You don’t have to bother if you use Windows or Mac.
- Monetary benefits: Another great thing about Google Hosting or Google Sites is that it provides the domain hosting and flash gallery service absolutely free of cost which is simply perfect for people running on a tight budget. Again, you can always integrate it with other important Google Apps. Integrating with Google’s AdSense would help you in making money and Google’s Analytics program would keep a track of your visitors for you.
I believe this Google Sites review would have surely appealed all business starters to go and get started with the development of customizable, professional design of their web site without even having any programming experience. Truly, this great Google app makes it overwhelmingly easy for business starters!
As we end, I hope this Google Sites Review was helpful to your business.