The business areas have exploited the plus side of the internet, and have gained global access. The websites for commercial use are mainly designed for laptops, personal computers, etc. As many consumers use the mobile phone more often than their laptops for shopping purposes, the focus on developing websites for mobile use has increased. Many web developers are working on striving better interface between the consumer, and the supplier.
The options available while using a personal computer, seems to be very convenient, along with simple steps of navigation throughout the website. When it comes to a portable handset like mobile, tablets, the features, and options have been limited. As the screen of interference is small, the software engineers have not paid more attention to it.
The tablets and cell phones have overtaken the computers regarding the purchase. Applications built for cell phones have been a critical aspect in the field of business. The mobile networks are faster, bigger, and found everywhere. The added features, or updates that make it easier for the user, has been proved to be a crucial aspect of a good market.
The websites load faster in mobile than in a computer. Many companies in the name of competition, work very hard to bring the best application to its users. The income of the company is determined by the smartphone web performance. The factors that affect the revenue are connectivity to the site, interactivity between the supplier, and consumer reviews based on the products purchased by the consumer, ranking the website based on their response, and performance.
Advantages, and disadvantages of using mobile website.
– The contents displayed on a cellphone website is the condensed version of the actual text posted on the web page.
– Is the condensed version of the actual text posted on the web page.
– The website is device independent. As an electronic device like tablets, smartphones, computers, etc. Will have access to the website.
– The updates written for the smartphones have proven to be less laborious, and much faster than computer database.
– The websites are accessed through the mobile web browser.
– Power conservation through the use of web pages are better externally, and internally.
– The device is inevitably depended on the internet connection to access the websites.
– The Hardware integration is limited.
– The bandwidth for operation is also restricted.
– The movement of devices at a faster rate might cause problems in the network, and the website might load slower than usual, or not at all.
Advantages, and disadvantages of using the mobile APP.
– The application or the APP is downloaded, and executed in the smartphone.
– There is no need of accessing the website through the web browser, making it connection independent.
– The hardware integration is better than mobile websites.
– The graphics performance is comparatively much better than smartphone browsing websites.
– The contents displayed will differ from what is available on the website.
– The application is device dependent because it will be used in the same device that it has downloaded the APP into.
– The development or software update is comparatively complicated and expensive.