From time to time, are you facing a problem regarding stop code on your computer? If yes, then once again you will not face problems related to that error. But at the initial stage, you need to know about this particular error.
For easy to know about the problem, just stay on the page as this article will describe the information about the error.
What is the stop code?
Stop code is a common BDOS error that can come on your computer at any time. The error occurs generally during the boot time. But this type of error can come anytime even in the middle of the work.
The reason for this type of error is system incompatibility, memory loss, and some other reasons.
How do you recognize the error?
Whenever this kind of error comes in your computer, your computer within a second comes to shut down and the blue screen gets frozen. At this time, if you try to restart your computer again and again, then always you will see the error in BDOS with the stop code and error message.
How to solve the error for stopping code?
To solve the error in the computer, at the initiative stage, at your beginning stage, you need to keep your computer or laptop in safe mode. Then restart your computer and press the F8 key. At this stage, you can see the option ‘open windows recovery environment that means winRE. After opening, select ‘safe mode with networking’.
But if you cannot access WinRE, then you can use an external monitor. Come to your laptop and external monitor with the help of HDMI cables and follow some of the effective processes.
• Uninstall the Recently Installed the Third-Party Program
It is good to know that sometimes, incompatible software causes this particular system issues. In that particular case, you need to uninstall the system configuration and rectify the problem.
Just follow the steps
• Press the Windows key and R key at the same time to open the ‘Run’ box.
• Type ‘control panel’ on the Run and hit the ‘Enter’.
• Reach to the ‘Programs and Features just to see the programs on your computer.
• Please on the ‘Size’ column just under the ‘Organize tap. Here you can see all installed programs according to date and time.
• Give a right-click on the programs to uninstall them completely.
Now restart the computer and check the issue that is solved or not.
Reinstall the Intel Graphics Driver
The issue regarding stop code comes if a technical glitch in the current version of the driver happens. In that case, you need to reinstall the Intel Graphic Driver that might solve the problem. Just take a look to follow the process.
• Click on the windows and one after another, just select the device manager.
• Expand the ‘Disk drives’ and give a right-click on the driver to uninstall.
• Just reach the Intel support website and give a click on the ‘Intel Driver and Support Assistant Installer option. But at this stage, you need to be sure that your display adapter should be under the Intel Graphics Adapter family.
• Tap on the buttons and accept the terms and conditions of Intel.
Disable Fast Startup
It is one of the best solutions to lead to stop code. Follow the processes. It is a feature in Windows 10 to reduce the time to boot-up.
• Press ‘Window and R’ key at the time to open the ‘Run’.
• Write ‘Control Panel’ and tap on the ‘Enter button’
• Just open the power option from the control panel.
• It is the time to click on ‘Select what the power buttons do’ followed by the ‘Settings of change that are not available.
• Uncheck the box called ‘Turn on fast startup’
Reset Windows 10
If your laptop or computer is under Stop code, then resent Windows might be an effective solution. Follow the steps.
• Reach the ‘Start tab and tap on ‘Settings’
• Tap on ‘Update & Security’ and give a click on the ‘Recovery’ on the left panel.
• Give a click on ‘Reset this PC’ and make a selection for ‘Keep my files’ among the following options.
• Tap on the options like Next – Reset – Continue
After these steps, it might take some time to reset Windows 10. Once it is done, restart the computer and check if it solves the errors of BDOS.
Just wait for sometimes as it will take some to resent Windows 10. When it is done, restart the computer or laptop for the ultimate solution for the BSOD issue.
So these processes are much more essential to solve the Stop Code and after doing the process of anyone mentioned on the above, you can get your computer ready for work without any disturbance.