Pokemon, the video game that dazzled an entire generation in the nineties, is once again on the lips of half the world as the Pokemon GO. Millions of gamers return to taste their honey, seeking to capture all the popular and charismatic creatures that the Japanese company devised.
This time they will not become Pokemon trainers touring a fictional universe through the monochrome screens of their portable consoles; They will do so by walking through streets, forests, and beaches accompanied by their smartphone, a master key that links the physical world with the fictional universe.
The Pokemon GO for iOS and Android uses a wide range of technologies available in current terminals such as GPS and the camera. The goal is to encourage gamers to explore their surroundings in search of collectibles to aid them in their adventure, gyms where they can fight in combat, and, of course, more virtual creatures for their collection.
However, no matter how advanced the game is, it still has certain limitations, with regard to GPS location. Not all players have the opportunity to walk outside the house and play Pokemon GO. For that, they need a GPS spoofing tool and unfortunately for iOS device users, not many iOS GPS Spoofing tools are available. In this article, we will discuss Dr.Fone – Virtual Location, a spoofing tool that can change iOS GPS location easily.
With Dr.Fone – Virtual Location, you can do many things like:
– Change the GPS location of your iOS device to any location in the world. This capability is especially useful if you want to access online dating apps like Tinder, which generally impose geographic restrictions on your search for dates.
– Create fake movements that look real because they can be done in several modes such as walking, cycling, and driving.
– You can use this tool on more than one device. This tool can accommodate up to five different devices. For your information, most spoofing tools can only be used on one device only.
With Dr.Fone – Virtual Location you don’t need to do a jailbreak process that can erase important data on your device. This is a very safe “plug and play” software, which does not negatively affect the devices and systems on it.
Some of the important features provided are:
– Automatic marching: You only need one click to move along the route you have specified. You can also change the route at any time to make your movements stand out.
– 360-degree directions: You can move around flexibly with the Up and Down buttons.
– Keyboard control: GPS movement is fully adjustable with the keyboard.
Broadly speaking, you only need to do the following three steps to change your iOS GPS location:
1. Download and install Dr.Fone – Virtual Location on your PC. Launch it.
2. Connect your iPhone with your PC.
3. Now you just need to select your desired mode to change your GPS location.
With Dr.Fone – Virtual Location, faking location on iPhone is a very easy job!