DRM restricted audios are distributed for many reasons, but the most common reason is protecting the copyright interests of the owner. Many users who buy these audio documents do so legally and are still restricted to play it only on devices that support their media player apps. I’ve got good news; you can now play your encrypted audio with other media player apps on other devices.
DRM stands for Digital rights management (DRM), it is being implemented by top media companies like Apple, iTunes, in premium audiobooks etc. The DRM technique ensures you use their audio the way they want, they provide you with their custom audio player that can only decrypt the encryption used to package the audio. Militaries also use DRM to share classified documents around the world.
DRmare DRM Audio converter
Whenever you need to convert an encrypted audio, legally and with the highest quality, DRmare DRM Audio converter is all you need;
- You’ve got the full control: as long as you have DRmare DRM Audio converter installed, you’ve got the one-stop DRM audio ripper, all that’s stopping you to start the conversion process is you.
- Removes DRM encryption and does a lot more: this amazing software was not only designed to decrypt DRM-ed audios but can also work as your regular audio converter. You can convert encrypted or non-encrypted audio to popular audio formats such as MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc. with hundred percent quality. While converting your audio, you have the option of adjusting the audio codec, channel, sample rate and other parameters as you like.
- High-Quality Audio Output and ID3 tags: Hundred percentage quality is guaranteed in your output file, you can also edit tags with the built-in tag editor; track title, album, year, artist, genre, composer, cover, etc. tags can all be edited.
- Lossless output: one of the amazing features of this software is the ability to keep the lossless quality when converting from DRM encrypted audios to other formats/codecs.
- High Conversion speed: convert audio files in minutes, you will be surprised at how fast DRmare DRM Audio converter converts.
- Operating System: Operating System
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution
- Other: iTunes 12.7.3 or lower
How to use DRmare DRM Audio Converter
1. Purchase ($39.95), download and install DRmare Audio Converter from DRmare website. On successful installation, the user interface looks like the image below:2. Import audios to be converted, you can drag and drop or click either of the first two button from the left. If you are importing DRM-encrypted audio such as iTunes or Apple songs, make sure your computer has the authority to play such audios, else you need to authorize it before you can continue.
3. Click on the format tab to further customize output settings, a new window will pop up where you can see different audio formats, here you can also edit the sample rate, codecs, ID3 tags and so on.
4. Set the output location; a folder where you will find your converted audios. This can be done by clicking folder icon beside the converted button.
5. Start the conversion process by clicking the convert button.
6. Move the audios to other devices and start enjoying them as you wish.
Supported input audio format
- DRM encrypted Formats:
- Apple Music
- iTunes M4P
- iTunes M4A
- Audible AA
- Non-DRM Audio Formats:
Supported Output Formats