It is believed that many of you use both Android phone and computer at the same time, and sometimes need to transfer files between Android phone and computer as well, such as documents, photos, videos, text messages, etc. So do I. I have tried almost all popular cross-platform file transfer tools, such as the Android File Transfer app, which is only for Mac. Although they can cope with my demands to some extent, they can’t satisfy me until I ran into Coolmuster Android Assistant, a professional Android File Transfer for PC, which unexpectedly met almost all my requirements for file transfers between Android and PC.
The Android File Transfer for PC – Coolmuster Android Assistant is an ideal cross-platform file transfer application, which supports file transfer between Android phone and Windows PC, as well as Mac computer. Even though it is not well-known enough, it is the best Android File Transfer for PC I’ve ever encountered. Let’s check what it can do for you below.
1. Backup and Restore Android Data with 1 Click
* 1-Click Backup Android Data to PC: Acted as an Android File Transfer for PC, you can easily back up everything from Android phone to PC with 1-click, such as contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, music, audios, documents, apps and more.
* 1-Click Restore Data to Android: Once you have backed up your Android phone to PC, you can freely restore the backup files from PC to any Android phone with one click. More importantly, you can choose whether to clear data on the destination phone or keep the original files instead.
2. Browse and Transfer Android Files on Computer Selectively
* Android to PC Transfer: You can freely browse each Android files in details on the computer, and transfer files from Android to PC selectively. Various file types are supported, such as contact list, SMS, call history, pictures, songs, audios, documents, books, applications, etc. Also, different file formats are available for your choice to store the files.
* PC to Android Transfer: Of course, you can preview and import data from computer to Android device selectively, such as contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, music, apps, books, etc.
3. Manage Multiple Devices and Transfer Files to New Android
* Manage Multiple Devices: You can manage multiple Android devices simultaneously.
* Android to Android Transfer: Have your 2 Android phones connected, you can sync files from one Android phone to another by using the 1-click Backup & Restore options or the Export & Import options.
4. Manage and Preview Android Files as Android File Manager
* Contacts & SMS & Call Logs Manager: You can effortlessly add/delete/export/import/edit Android contacts on computer, send/receive/delete/export/import/reset/forward/copy Android SMS on computer, and also delete/export/import Android call logs on computer.
* Apps & Media Files Manager: You can install/uninstall/export applications from Android to PC, and add/delete/export/move photos, music, audios, and videos from Android to PC as well.
5. Two Ways to Connect Android Device to PC
* Connect Android via USB: Plug your Android phone to PC with a USB cable to have it recognized, which makes the process of Android file transfer stable and quick on the computer.
* Connect Android via Wi-Fi: Have no USB cable around you? No worries, you can connect your Android device to PC with Wi-Fi network for wireless file transfer by scanning the QR code on the program.
6. Widely Compatible with Almost All Android & Windows OS
* Supported Android OS: Almost all Android phones and tablets are compatible from Android 2.0 to 9.0 or later, including but not limited to Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus, etc.
* Supported Windows OS: This Android file transfer for PC works perfectly with all Windows OS, such as Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
Tips: The Mac version of this Android File Transfer – Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac is also available, which also works well with Mac OS X 10.9 or up.
Pros & Cons
* Fast and stable file transfer
* File transfer between Android and PC
* File transfer from Android to Android
* Large file transfer supported
* Effortless file management
* Various file types and file formats supported
* 2 ways to connect Android to PC
* High security without ads
* Read-only without privacy leakage
* Easy to use without technical skills required
* Free customer support
* Only support Android devices but not iOS devices
* Payment of license code required
* Limited functions for some file types
* Possible unstable transfer when using Wi-Fi connection
How to Use
With this Android File Transfer for PC – Coolmuster Android Assistant, you have two ways to transfer Android files to PC, and vice versa. Check the brief instructions below.
Way 1: Transfer Data from Android to PC Selectively
Step 1: Connect Android phone to PC with a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Enter the target file category on the left panel and choose whichever files you want while previewing.
Step 3: Click the “Export” button to transfer files from Android to PC immediately.
Way 2: Backup Android Files to PC with 1 Click
Step 1: Connect Android device to PC via a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Switch to the “Super Toolkit” section from “My Device” and click the “Backup” button.
Step 3: Tick off the file types you would like to transfer, choose a location to store the file, and hit the “Back Up” button to back up Android files to PC right away.
So, what do you think about this Android File Transfer for PC – Coolmuster Android Assistant? Does it meet your expectations? Well, this article may not contain everything you want to know about it, but you can get a better understanding of it by visiting its official website or give it a try by yourself. Just go ahead!