Are you planning to earn the Adobe certifications? Without a doubt, the Adobe credentials are very popular and in high demand across the small and large IT organizations all over the world. Employers now prefer hiring the candidates who have the relevant certificates in addition to having the knowledge and skills required to function at their jobs.
Are you looking for practice exam questions and answers to help you in your certification exam preparation? We have compiled some sample questions that you can use in preparation for your test.
Exam Questions and Answers Samples
- Question: Which of the color models contain the most colors in Adobe Photoshop?
- Question: Photoshop is a —– or —— based image editing application?
Answer: Pixel, Raster
- Question: What is a native Photoshop file format?
- How can alpha channel be made?
Answer: Press Ctrl+ and left click the icon of layer’s thumbnail to select the opaque pixel information. DO not click the transparent area. With the active selection, go to the selection drop down and select save selection.
- What kind of image editing application is Photoshop?
Answer: Pixel or Raster based
- How can you create transparency on a new layer?
Answer: Use alpha channels, white reveals and black hides.
- What is the clone stamp used for?
Answer: To paint with a sampled pixel of an image.
- How is resolution shown?
Answer: DPI (Dots per Inch), and PPI (Pixel per inch)
- What pallet can grayscale separation of an image in Photoshop image be edited and contained?
- How can a vector path be generated?
Answer: Ellipse tool, Pen, and Custom Shape tool
- What does RGB stand for?
Answer: Red, Green, and Blue
- The color mode that utilizes user-defined colors with varying screen angles and tonal values within a file in the place of CMYK is known as?
- What is the key command to fill a background color?
Answer: Command+ Delete
- What is the ‘noise’ command below the add noise submenu?
- What is the key command to fill the foreground color?
Answer: Option+ Delete
- ———– is what you can use to change the form of an image without adding or straight editing pixels
Answer: Adjustment layer
- Emboss and bevel are the examples of?
Answer: Layer Style
- Under what menu can the vector scalable graphics files be imported to Photoshop and maneuvered?
- What is keystroke needed to inverse a selection?
Answer: Command+ Shift+ i
To help you prepare for your exam and check your understanding of Adobe Photoshop in preparation for the test, we have collated some questions that you can use as practice questions. Answer the questions below and see how knowledgeable you are about the course contents of Adobe Photoshop.
Questions and Answers
- Which of the Image Adjustment listed below involves offset & gamma correction setting?
- All the following filters are located in Filter Gallery with the exception of ……
- Which of the terms listed below is connected with 3D imaging or/and text?
- Why is a PSD file referred to as a PSD file?
- It can only be open with Photoshop app
- It has layers
- It can be saved in other file formats
- All the above
- What tool is used as separator design element and what is its thickness measured as?
- Line, Centimeters
- Line, inches
- Line, picels
- Shape, pixels
- Alt + Contro + Z undo multiple steps backward. What can three strokes shortcut be used to step forward?
- Alt + Control + F
- Shift + Control + F
- Shift + Control + Z
- Alt + Shift + F
- What two different keystroke shortcut helps you generate a layer group?
- Control + Alt + G
- Control + Shift + Alt + G
- Control + Shift + G
- Control + G
- What kind of selection is made to enable the previously unselected area of an image to be selected?
- ——– keystroke sets a default color and ————- keystroke flips them
- A, B
- X, D
- D, X
- C, X
- —————– is known as combining of 2 images to create a 3rd
- ——————Command (Control + I) changes a color image to grayscale values
- Warp is a free transform sample when a specific object is free transformed
- You can alternate Blending Modes in the following locations except ————-
- Layer Styles
- Image Adjustments
- Control + M allow you to combine two or more layers into one
- Print size is one of the button selection settings when the zoom tool is active
- In addition to naming, coloring, and locking a design layer, you can also change a layer to a smart object
- You can hold down Shift keystroke when using the elliptical tool to create a perfect circle
- The F7 function key will show or hide ——— panel
- Tool Box
- The following are part of default interface with the exception of ———-
- Document image
- Condensing is used to describe the reduction of pixels in a particular selection
The above questions and answers are designed to give you a head start in preparing for your Adobe Photoshop exam. There are many other options for practice questions on Adobe Photoshop that you can access online. One of the best platform to do it is PrepAway. There you will find valid exam dumps and test papers for the previous year. Visit the site and make sure that the exam preparation can be dynamic.