Text to Speech software is popular in business environments, with employees using it to improve their productivity. For instance, if you’re trying to remember important information or have to complete multiple tasks at once, these apps can read the documents aloud.
Here are some of the best text to speech software services that are available.
Notevibes is the number #1 ranked text to speech software due to its personal and business usage. For more audio customization, you can use special tags which provides details on audio formatting for abbreviation, dates, acronyms and times.
Also, it can be used for e-learning. It has over 9 languages and 32 different voices to help users translate text with ease. With NoteVibes, you can make realistic voices on the fly, which gives it a clear advantage over its competitors on this list.
- 32 Natural Voices: NoteVibes gives you over 32 different voices to help customize your own readings
- Read Text Aloud: NoteVibes has a free version which reads out text up to 200 characters.
- Voice and Pitch Tuning: You can adjust the pitch and voice due to NoteVibes multiple sound settings.
Acapella Group Virtual Speaker
Acapella Group Virtual Speaker is one of the best text to speech software that’s available. It’s used for eLearning purposes, with many compatible languages, formats and voice properties.
- Speech control: Modify voice settings, language or voice while listening to text with this great feature.
- Immense Variety of Voices: Acapella Group Virtual Speaker has over 30 languages and 70 voices with an additional mood range and voice frequency to indicate happiness, screaming, whispering, or sadness.
- Several Audio Output Formats: This virtual speaker has 8khz, 11khz, 16khz, 22 khz, and 44 khz and more available.
Audio Book Maker
If you’re looking for a free and reliable text to speech software, then Audio Book Maker is one of the best free options available.
- Customized Speech Patterns: Change, volume, and pitch as you see fit
- Customized Settings: Not only can you adjust a multitude of document settings, but you can restore those settings each time you open a document.
- Multi-Language Interface: Russsian, English and simplified Chinese are included.
- Highlighted Spoke Text: This feature is highly important for online learnings with learning disabilities.
Text Aloud 3
Designed by NextUp, Text Aloud 3 is the most professional text-to-speech software that features over 29 languages.
- Tons of Features: Make a message for your answering machine, or used Text Aloud 3 as it can help people with sight problems.
- Massive Voice Range: TextAloud has partnerships with Acapela Group, Nuance Vocalizer, and AT&T Natural Voices giving you a variety of voice options and different accents to pick from.
- Free Trial Version: With Text Aloud, you don’t have to pay beforehand. Users can decide if they want a premium subscription.
Read the Words
Read the Worlds is an online text to speech software with an easy-to-use interface and language options available.
- 15 Voices: Free version has over 15 voices to choose from.
- Audio File Creation: You can create an audio file for 30 seconds during the free trial option.
- 3 Language Options: Have your text translated in English, Spanish and French.
- RSS Audio Podcasts: Articles from RSS feeds are converted to speech recordings, while the links are in the feed. It has a 3-day trial available so you can test this great feature.
Voice Reader 15
Linguatec has created this excellent text to speech software with multiple functional features.
- Translator: Available in premium memberships to suit both individual and corporate needs.
- 45 Language: English, Spanish, Italian, and German amongst others, depending on the type of membership you select.
- Mobile Applications: There are a plethora of apps such as the Voice Reader for PDF documents and webpages. Also, LinguaDict has a voice-operated German dictionary to cover your lexical needs.
A download-only text to speech software that reads popular document types such as MS Word Files, PDFs and HTML. It also provides supports for impaired users.
- Good selection of natural voices: It’s paid version has AT&T voices ability to change the volume, voice speed, and quantity.
- Various Integration Features: It gives you the option to have emails read out loud, and have any webpage read out to you.
A good text to speech software with a speech synthesizer used to read multiple documents:
- Free Download Available: Free version has high-quality human voices
- Good Tools for Learning Disabilities: Reading disabilities, as well as other concentration problems, are tackled by Zabaware’s features.
- Various Text Types: Emails, documents, clipboard contents, websites, and Windows dialog boxes.
A member of Amazon’s group companies, Ivona is one of the best text-to-speech software that’s available.
- Quality Performance Based of Device: Ivona has partnered with ReadSpeaker which brings optimized performance across all devices, and the ability to integrate Ivona to other applications.
- 47 Human-Like Voices: Ivona covers 24 languages with both male and female voices for all of them.
- Large range of voices: US English, French, British, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, and Spanish just to name a few.
- Free Downloads with Great Compatibility: Free versions are available and compatible with webpages, word files, and PDFs.
- Optical character recognition: OCR allows you to scan your text and change it to digital text which you can save on your computer.
Whether you’re aiming to reduce maintenance costs, add cutting edge learning tools to your eLearning course, there is text to speech software that has a solution for everything. Try using software like NoteVibes to help make learning more fun and informative experience for you.