Sharing pc's internet with mobile phone over Wi-Fi Using this simple method you can now enjoy your pc’s high speed internet connection in your phone too. What you need is just a Wi-Fi enabled pc with an active internet connection and a Wi-Fi enabled mobile phone.
1. Please open note pad and type this command
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=DesiredNetworkName key=EightDigitPassword keyUsage=persistent netsh wlan start hostednetwork
(Please replace DesiredNetworkName with any name that you prefer and Eight Digit Password with any password containing 8 digits.)
2. Save it as ConnectToMyPhone.bat in your desktop.
3. Now create another text file containing following code
netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
4. Save it as Disconnect. but in your desktop.
5. Now go to Control panel>network and sharing center>Select the current active internet
connection>properties>sharing>Select Allow other networks to connect through this computer’s internet connection>from the dropdown list select your Wi-Fi connection
Now everything is up and running. Please double click the ConnectToMyPhone. but on your pc and connect to your pc from your phone using the name and password that you created. After using this service double click on the Disconnect. but file on your desktop to stop it.