How to install an OS on a flash drive
Do you want a portable OS in your flash drive? Here is how it’s done!
- Visit http://www.vbox.me/ and download virtual pc software
- Format your flash drive (it should be at least 6 GB)
- Create a virtual drive using the downloaded software by following the instructions.
- After creating a virtual drive you can easily install any OS (windows 7 recommended) on your flash drive.
- After installing everything don’t forget to safely remove your flash drive in order to avoid any data losses
- Plugin the USB flash drive to any pc that you like and start it like you use an Ubuntu live cd.