Automatically highlight your top priority mails in OS X Mountain Lion
Do you receive so many emails to your OS X Mountain Lion pc? This smart tip will help you to automatically highlight your priority emails in your OS X Mountain Lion email client so that you will never miss them ever again.
- Open your email client
- Choose an email from a desired contact
- Right click on it and then select Add to VIP option
- Now you can add special policies the contacts in this list can be highlighted
- You can also make the notifications to appear only from these preferred contacts.
- To do that go to tour notification center>Mail preference> select VIP for the new message options.