N/APosted on - 12/11/2012
I have zend framework installed for my web development. I have been out of the country for 2 months and had been back just now. I wasn't able to bring my desktop PC with me. Could someone update me about zend frame work last version? Could I set zend to have auto update?
Zend frame work last version auto update
Zend Framework Version 2.x (Zend Framework 2.0.5) is the latest version. Version1.x is also maintained by them for the moment. There are vulnerabilities when upgrading the framework. Therefore I suggest you to do the upgrading manually. Please Follow below steps.
1. Download Zend Framework coding.
2. Copy library/Zend to /path/ into the below path
and then call that folder by your version ex: Zend-2.00.
3. On your site, put up "Site is down for maintenance page".
4. Copy cd /path/to/webapp and then take a backup of current version of the Zend , e.g. cp -R Zend Zend1_old
5. You need to Remove "Site is down for maintenance page"