N/APosted on - 03/17/2015
Hi! I am an Xbox 360 user and last night I had YouTube as a video app. It's always been there. But today I don't see it anymore, it has itself disappeared. I did a search for Youtube, obviously found it, tried to download it but I failed to download it properly. Why is this happening? Help please! Thanks in advance!
Youtube issues on my Xbox 360
This is happening because of the missing resource file of Android application. Either the resource is disable or it is removed from you device by any other program. I will suggest to completely remove the youtube application from Xbox 360 and then install the latest youtube version for Xbox 360. Follow the below process to remove the app and then install it again.
1. In your Xbox device dashboard, select setting.
2. Then select System and then storage
3. Select your application storage device here
4. Then select games and apps.
5. Find and choose the ‘YouTube’ app. Press Y button to access the option.
6. You will get delete option there. Select delete and confirm that you will delete all the files related to Youtube.
7. Once deleted go back to the dashboard
8. From dashboard, go to apps and search for the app ‘YouTube’
9. Select the ‘YouTube’ app and download/install it.
This should solve the issue you are facing related to ‘YouTube’.