N/APosted on - 02/09/2015
You've decided to dive into the digital world and you started using computers for your day to day activities. You decided to install Google chrome as your browser for surfing the internet. Suddenly after sometime, you found out that your Google chrome has stopped working. How can you fix this problem for Google chrome to be working again properly?
Your Internet Browser Google chrome has stopped working on your computer.
There are several methods used in fixing this problem of "Google chrome stopped working" based on the operating system that you are using. I will list the steps that can be used to solve the above mentioned problem.
Windows Operating System:
1) Click on the Start Button on the task bar.
2) Click the Run option on the Start menu.
3) Type: msconfig in the field from the Run dialog box and hit Return.
4) A system configuration box will appear.
5) Click Services and many option will be found under the Services option with their check boxes.
5) Deselect all check boxes containing Google update services.
6) Select Apply & Ok and click on it. It will prompt you to restart your computer
7) Restart the computer. After that, Google chrome will start working properly.