N/APosted on - 08/05/2014
This is a nightmare that I have it for a week. This error appears aevery time I insert a game CD on my Xbox. It doesn’t matter that the CD is a new one, it appears every time. Can anyone help me please to fix this error ? What could be the problem with my Xbox ?
Thank you !
This disc is unreadble
Clean the disc with a soft cloth.
Restart the console.
For more help, visit
Xbox error reading unrecognized games DVD
Xbox is one of the greatest gaming console for having superbly awesome experience with games. In order to work with it, CD is a must but you’re unable to work with it. In order to fix such issue,
1. Go to Settings >> System.
2. Choose “Storage” >> select your storage device.
3. Choose “Games and Apps”.
4. Select the “Games on Demand” game, remind its size.
5. Delete the game.
6. Go to “Games Store”, download a demo of the same size of the game or other content.
7. Hit “Guide” button from your controller.
8. Go to Settings >> Account >> Download History.
9. Choose the “Games on Demand” game, hit “Download Again”.
10. After the download is complete, play the game.
If still having no solution, you have to contact with Xbox support.