N/APosted on - 05/24/2012
I was trying to connect with an Xbox to the internet to play madden 12, but I get this error message that says that I have to update my system.
I did what has been suggested but still its not working.
I still receive the same error message. What seems to be the problem?
Please help me by giving the best possible solution.
Xbox Connection to the internet Problem
Hello user. To my concern I think the problem is in your network connection.
To solve this problem try any of the way mentioned below:
First way: The first way is to change the network settings.
To do this follows these steps:
1. Turn off Xbox 360 console.
2. If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter then unplug it from your console.
3. Turn the console ON.
4. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
5. Select Network Settings.
6. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are asked to do so.
7. Select Configure Network.
8. On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults.
9. If you were using an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter, plug it back into the USB port.
10. Turn ON the console.
The alternate way is to restart your network equipment. Do the following:
1. Turn off your Xbox 360 console and network hardware
2. Wait for about 30 second.
3. Turn on your modem and wait for it to come back online.
4. Turn on the router and wait for one minute.
5. Turn on your console, and then press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
6. Select Network Settings.
7. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.
8. Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
Then your problem will be resolved.