WPS File And Convert WPS File To Word Document
A WPS file is a file created using Microsoft Works Word Processor. It is similar to a doc file, but it doesn’t have macros or more formatting options.
You need to convert WPS file to a Word doc. Microsoft provides with free files.
• WorksConv.exe( to open Microsoft Works 6.0 to 9.0 documents)
• Wks4Converter_en-US.msi ( to open Microsoft Works 4.0 or 4.5 documents).
You have to download both these files.
Follow the steps given-
• Install both the files on your PC.
• Select File. Click Open. You will now see two or three options in the drop-down list of ‘File of type’ field like ‘Works 4.x(.WPS)’,’Works 6-9 Document’ etc. , select your version of Works file.
• Browse the location of your file. Click Open.
• Click Save As. In the drop down list of ‘Save as Type’, select .doc.
• Click OK.
You Can Also Use An Online File Converter.