N/APosted on - 07/28/2014
I have downloaded a new version of my driver’s phone and during the install this Error appeared. I cannot use my old driver because all the time I was asked to install the new version. So, is there anyone who can help me with this Error ?
Thank you !
Nu Get failed to install or uninstall the selected package in the following project(s).
Error: Could not install package “WPtoolkit 4.2013.08.16”. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets “WindowsPhone, Version=v8.0”, but the package does not contain any assembly references that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.
WP toolkit summary error from phone application
NuGet is a great extension for Visual Studio. Such error you’re facing was present on previous version of this component.
You’re probably using an older version of NuGet Package Manager and so throwing such error. Firstly, download and install the latest version of NuGet Package Manager and see if the problem still persists.
If no solution,
1. Start Visual Studio 2012.
2. Go to Tools >> Library Package Manager >> Package Manager Console.
3. Run the following command:
PM> Install-Package WPtoolkit
4. You’ll see that necessary assemblies and files will be copied and “Microsoft.Phone.Controls.Toolkit dll” will be also referenced in your Windows Phone project.
5. Now, on your working XAML file, add the following lines to work perfectly: